Sunday, November 9, 2014

Recipes #3

Hi There! I am want to share with you some more good recipes today. Now my days are getting more and more busy because of my IFBB Icelandic Cup in bikini fitness competition is on this Saturday and I am so excited:) Preparing, hard training, poor diet and for extra water depletion! For today I have got to drink 7 liters of water! (do not try it at home). Yes, this is crazy stuff and I am not recommend it to you guys. Anyway, from 1st of December I am starting to record video clips with training you can do at home, cooking advises and much more-it will be so much fun to share with you! 



GRILLED SALMON
120g salmon,
50g cooked sweet potatoes,
50g broccoli,
spinat, cucumber and red pappers

To spice salmon I have used : fresh green and red chili, parsley, salt, black papper, lemon juice, sweet paprika.

I have topped salad with green onion and cayenne pepper and lemon juice








ICELANDIC SKYR
*200g lactose free skyr 
(Its impossible to get skyr anywhere else, so you guys can use just 100g of plain yogurt with 20g protein powder or just greek yogurt, or plain yogurt with no protein powder added, as you want)
5 crushed almonds
2 crushed brasilian nuts
tea spoon peanut butter
20g blueberries

This all is topped in Walden Farms Chocolate syrup and Walden Farms Pan Cake syrup. If you do not have possibilities to buy it in your country then just use tea spoon of honey and sprinkle with cinnamon:) 

*Icelandic skyr is very high in protein (26g per one box!!) dietary product , more thick then plain yogurt, and very low in carbohydrates. Perfect instead of protein powder :)
Personally I am not eating dietary products because of lactose consist, that's why they finally made Lactose Free Skyr , so happy about it :)

Hopefully you will enjoy it ! 
Have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment