Saturday, November 15, 2014

Icelandic Cup 2014

Hello There!:)


And it's over! :)  IFBB Icelandic Cup in Bikini Fitness yesterday went pretty good. Unfortunately, I did not reach the podium, but I am glad, that I could take a part in this competition, and I was happy about my progress since last time. It was very inspiring to compete with such a strong group and beautiful girls!!:))
Here you can find some shots from competition :

ICELANDIC CUP 2014

Now I will be focusing on my Trainer and Nutrition career, and in the beginning of December I will be recording video clips with training programs, exercises and some great cooking advises and recipes:) Hopefully you will enjoy it!

After all... I deserve for something really good and really unhealthy....!
  SWEETS!:D:D 


But... in a few days, we are getting back to business and prepare for the upcoming events and all of my ideas!:)



Have a nice day everyone:*

No comments:

Post a Comment