Friday, November 21, 2014

Recipes #4

Hello there! :) 
I am sorry that I did not posted anything good for you guys since last week, but after my competition last Saturday I was resting and recovering:)

 But now I am coming back with new ideas and plans for this blog.
Exercises video clips, more great recipes, diet advises and some short cooking program,
Full training program videos , samples of diet plans and more and more:)
From next week i am starting also to cooperation with salon spa Aqua-Spa here in Reykjavik. A lot of great things happened:) But for today I have for you some nice and easy recipes to try:)



Zucchini and Eggs 
4-5 slices of zucchini (fired first on pan with no oil)
One whole egg
4 egg whites
Parsley, salt, pepper
Ice Berg leaf salad

Perfect as a second breakfast:))



Yellow Curry Chicken
150g chicken breast
100g broccoli
Half medium tomato
4 slices of zucchini
50g sweet potatoes
30g avocado (half small avocado)

Kurkuma, yellow curry, cayenne, salt, pepper, saffran,  lime juice



So simple and delicious:) Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment