Monday, November 10, 2014

One day Menu #2

And here you go again my one day menu!:)
I am not spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking because I do not have time for it. Usually meals which I am preparing are very quick and easy, but I am always trying to keep it as clean and healthy as I can :)

Breakfast
 CHOCOLATE OAT MEAL
25g oat meal
25g protein powder
3 strawberries
1/4 medium bannana
tea spoon of chia seed
tea spoon peanut butter
tea spoon Greek yogurt




Second Breakfast
 LITTLE SANDWICHES
2 rice cakes
150g egg whites (microwaved)
Spinat
1/2 medium tomato
2 Asparagus






Lunch
 SWEET GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
140g chicken breast (salt, saffran, yellow curry, cinnamon, black pepper)
30g sweet potatoes
Spniat
3 cocktail tomatoes
2 crushed brasilian nuts
2 crushed almonds
4-6 pieces of dried raisins
Table spoon Walden Farms Pan Cake Syrup (you can use tea spoon of honey)

Mix crushed nuts with raisins add pan cake syrup and mix all together and put on potatoes:)


Snack
SMOKED COD SALAD
100g smoked cod
Handful of Spinat
few slices red papper
few crushed cashew nuts
Lemon juice, salt, black pepper, green onion


Dinner

LOW CARB BURGER
120g lean grounded beef (add onion, sal, pepper, pickle )
Spinat
20g Avocado
Spoon of plain yogurt (add garlic, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, cayenne)
2 slices of tomato





Remember that my diet is low carbohydrates diet , high in fat and protein and lower in calories because of my competitions season , usually I am adding brown rice or more sweet potatoes into my meals or eating bigger portions. Hopefully it will be useful :) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment